A little Coid update so to say

Want just to talk with no particular topic found here? Hang out with the others, have a glass of virtual lemonade and enjoy the time
Downunder35m

A little Coid update so to say

Post by Downunder35m »

Since this pandemic started I tried to follow it as good as I could.
Just like to get my own information so won't have to rely on censored media or propaganda ;)

I am on the great big island some people know as Australia.
And compared to some EU countries we are still a bit behind with our vaccination rate.
If you visit our nice forum anf are located in other parts of our globe you might find the following info's of interest.
I do post a bit of this on our local news sites, or their social media presence to be precise but well, this only reaches as far as this island goes.

If you country is affected by this pandemic, and chance for this are very high, then you already know how important vaccination really is these days.
But before I tell you a little story about how I see this pandemic after observing it for so long I have to remind of one very important thing:
Take not a single word that follows for granted or as the truth!
You might not agree on some things I point out and often dount the statistics and numbers i use.
PLEASE! Don't trust anything and check what might concern or just interest you YOURSELF!
Feel free to correct me where I made incorrect statements - nobody is perfect and I might have overlooked a thing.
Exploring the works of the old inventors, mixng them up with a modern touch.
To tinker and create means to be alive.
Bringing the long lost back means history comes alive again.
Downunder35m

Re: A little Coid update so to sa

Post by Downunder35m »

How did it start - I mean for real and not like the media and USA tries to present it today?

Covid or to be precise, Sars-CV-2 FRAGMENTS were found in American and European sewer sample dating back to early 2018.
Not further because even if older sample are still kept forzen the viral particles are no longer viable for detection.
When Wuhan happened the entire world started blaming China.
In the exact same way Russia once created the hoax HIV was set free by a secret US lab in Africa.
Even long after Russia finally cleared this hoax up by providing all details on how they pulled it off - many people still are NOT convinced...
When those first sewer samples were analysed around the time the first wave hit Italy so badly we saw two things happening:
Those sample were analysed in labs.
Back then there were no government run labs for this and what is available had to do.
Means independent scientist and lab people did the checks and provided the reports.
Those early reports together with the back then rather intensive lab findings we later used by other scientist in the viral fields.
They studied the relation to the orignal SARS virus that almost create a pandemic just a few years earlier.
In their report they stated:
"We can not rule out that Covid-19 is a mutated form of the original SARS virus.
The know mutation rate and often seemingly random way of infection allows for the Sars-CoV-2 samples from 2018 lab tests to have originated from people still spreading SARS."
Outside pressure and the need for all sorts of pandemic related studies meant that THIS report from a rather small and unknown group of independent scientists did not get any peer review at all.
The government funded ones that followed shortly after those were fully reviewed within a few weeks and "confirmed" valid.

You will now say that it only means those government funded studied did a much better jobs and that the result have to be accurate.
Meaning that we know today as just Covid CAME from a LAB IN WUHAN......
Then again....
I could not find a single one of these "prefered and confirmed" studies performed by fully indendent people.
Those doing the tests and studies were ALL either paid by the pharma giants or by the governments providing them with hundreds of billions of Dollars since the pandemic was made official....
I could not find a single independent study that got fully peer reviewed AND accepted.
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

Ok, the origins are not in China and there is a good chance Covid is a mutated form of a much older virus.
If we ignore that and look back at the first wave we remember a lot of deaths and suffering.
Many news station and media outlets provided pictures from countries like Brasil were the dead were left in the streets...
Look at them today.....

The death rate in those really hard countries, from the first wave was below 0.3% of their overall population.
Today still below 1%...
But we know what what lockdowns are for any why we have to wear masks at all times....
Limiting the movement of people keeps most infectious things at a stage that is much easier to negotiate and turn around.
We learned how doing the right thing not only means you protect yourself but also everyone around you.

But who paid for it - I mean for real?
In every country we saw how lockdowns only affected a select group of people.
Those deemed "non-essential".
And this of course comes in several degrees and flavours.
From soft to basically no longer allowed to have a real life.
If we check the stock market we find that it is doing extremely well for some companies since the pandemic started.
If we check local news and dare to venture outside we see how our small business disappear like flies in a cloud of insect spray....
And while those former business owners often tried to hold on till the last minute and trusted their governments many were snatched up for cheap by bigger players.
Entire pub cultures and dining our areas are changing...

Every family, every single can tell a story about this pandemic - many are not nice, neither easy to digest.
Do we get those numbers of peopl who called helplines since the pandemic started? Nope...
Do we get the exploding numbers of people being hooked on modd enhancing drugs or anti-depressants by their GP's? Nope...
Do we get the Covid related suicide numbers or even just suicide numbers? Nope...
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
You have to dig deep and search quite a while to find these statistics for your country these days...
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

The mental toll, going over more than one generation already....

Being struck by a severe illness is hard.
Losing a loved one to such a thing is devasting.

So far we have less than 5 million death from Covid recorded around the world.
But we managed to drag it out now for well over 18 months...
The spanish flue went on for just a year but caused between 20 to 100 million deaths depending on what sources you try.
Considering the world's population today and how easy travel is Covid would have caused well over a billion deaths by now if it would be as dangerous as it seems to be.
And 100 years ago we had no clue on how to protect ourself for an infection, let alone how or where to treat one....
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

But all is good as we have enough vaccines now and more and more countries reach their goals of mass vaccination ! ??

That, at least, is what the media in some countries like AU tells you and that is rubbed in by their governments.
Many already work on implementing vaccination passports or other ID related proof of being vaccinated - including corresponding online databses.
In terms of privacy it literally means all that is left is to check the vaccination databse against you census data and you have the name of every single person still not vaccinated ;)
What about freedom of travel and being able to see family and friends in great numbers?
All fine once we all reach heard immunity!

The UK and AU are already establishing a "travel bubble" to allow everyone with a vaccination passport to enter without any need to quarantine or to get tested upon arrival.
Many Aussies are still stranded overseas and had their seats on repatriation flights cancelled several times.
To make room for people with a highe status of level of influence on a rare flight to AU.
Quite a few of them are stranded in the UK.....
But so far there is no plan or established thing to allow those Aussie who got vaccinated in the UK to be on the first flights home....

At least being able to travel more freelay and to be allowed to have lots of friends or family around is worth it....
So wearing masks is a little price to pay for this freedom....
Hold on a minute....
Even those fully vaccinated still need to wear masks - no exceptions ....
Is there something fishy going on ? ;)

Let's check one of my favourites - the UK
Their government provides a website with the lates Covid related numbers.
And considering they can just fly to AU from next month on a roam freely from day one must mean things are looking really great in the UK.
Close to 28.000 positive cases per day!!!
91 deaths daily as the average for the last 7 days!!!
Over 800 people admitted to hospital PER day!!
Clearly there is no risk at all when we let them run free down here unchecked and untested....
Please keep in mind the UK has a vaccination rate of over 98% already....
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

Masks - PLEASE WEAR ONE whenever possible or feasable....

Works really great in countries like the UK.
So great even fully vaccinated people wearing masks and sanitizing like the living devil is chasing them are culled by the hundreds every day....
If our available masks would at least be half efficient the UK and other countries would face worse hospitalisation rates and deaths than during the first wave - that hit them fully unprepared....

One of the major flaws already starts by wearing it andtaking it off.
Look around you - how many people do see treating these mask as if the could contain a highly contagious virus ? :(
Then there is the fact of being unble to actually filter ....
I dare you to make a test with those masks you prefer for everyday use.
But be warned that the outcome might cause some discomfort for a few minutes!
Get a small desktop fan or anthing that blows air at not a too fast rate - vary the distance so your face only gets a slight breeze, not a full blow.
Put some swimming goggles on - really put them ON!
Than place you face into the airstream and start to sprinkle some chilli powder into it so it blows into your face.
Keep breathing normal and check how long it takes until you smell the chilli.
Check the timer again once you feel the impact of chilli acting on your airways.
Then turn the fan off, leave the damn goggles on and vacuum off your clothes before washing your face and exposed skin properly.
Only then take the goggle off and resist rubbing your eyes to enjoy the pressure gone ;)

If something as huge as chilli powder particles can get in so easy, imagine what a virus would see in your mask....
Most maks won't even provide a proper seal preventing to breathe in a lot of fully unfiltered air - that can contain the virus....
In case you are sprinkling chilli powder and breath normal: Please stop the test and wash yourself properly - the clothes right in the washing machine and then go for a shower before taking the goggles off ;)
You have a well working mask but unless it is certified to keep a virus out I would still not trust it.
No one like these masks spray painters use - but they do keep a virus out despite you looking like an alien LOL
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

If just a tiny bit of the above is true wouldn't that mean that something is badly flawed with our entire approach to the pandemic?

When it comes to dealing with clusters or local outbreaks of Covid-19 basically all countries rely on what is called batch testing.
Whatever a testing site has done per day or allocated time has a small amount taken from every processed sample.
A certain amount of them is then mixed together and check for traces of the virus.
A clear batch means everyone in the batch SHOULD be virus free.
Finding a "contaminated batch means further testing.
Depending on the sample size by another round of batch testing or be individual tests on all sample of the batch.
Thing that worldwide the preference is on preventing false negatives.
Having a test producing too many false negative means having an infectious person running free...
A false positive is still bad but prefered over the alternative.
The worldwide prefered test for this stage of detecting Sars-CoV-2 in a person is the PCR test.
What do we know about those PCR tests? Well look it up on Wiki ;)
Problem is that finally someone listened to those screaming indendent scientists treatening to hand their research data to every media outlet in the world willing to publish it.
The CDC finally admits that the PCR is basically useless.
Well, not fully....
It just has a tiny "flaw"....
The PCR test does not know the difference between Sars-CoV-2 and the flu.....
Look it up on the CDC website please ;)

Many countries currently seeing a new "wave" have their flu season and cold weather....
The common approch is to send anyone positive into isolation together with the entire household.
But there is not further tests or checks on the "infected" person done.
Seems no one is still studying the effects of the infection unless yyou end in hospital.
Even there is down to "care" and very littel trying to understand what is going on.
And only once in hospital real tests are done to make sure it is Covid and not just the flu....

Do I have ANY proof at all for this?
Again try to find independent studies on infected or vaccinated people in your country....
You already got the jab?
Did you get checked out and had fill out an endless list of forms ? ;)
did you get a doctor appointment with the jab to make sure we study this pandemic? ;)
But it is actually much easier to provide the proof you think does not exist ;)
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

The way Australia changed since I arrived fascinated me and tried to keep track of how much of this seems "predictable".
Like how our minimum wage increases failt to stand up with just the inflation rate now for over 10 years.
Or simply how and when our still ongoing housing boom started.
But the real deal breaker was when I also included what we all take for granted: food....

If you read the very old book "progressive Education" by B.F. Skinner in the original form you might find it amusing.
If you find more recent or revised editions you can't stop to wonder.
Once you "translated" the original into modern terns and consider how our technology fits in you start to find the book interesting.
For Australia in particular it seems those in charge think everyone already forgot about the old book that was removed from pulic libraries when we inveted political correctness.....
I dare you hunt down a copy, be it in paper or scanned....

Let's assume the stuff in the book is not just real but used by many governments AND companies....
How would anyone except the government benefit from this?
Skinner already pointed out how important the relationship between those doing politics and those having/providing money and jobs really is.
A very important step in the book highlights how money is vital to have control over.
We invented the stock market and shares to make sure we always know what others are up to and where there is an opprtunity or take over to make.
Our industrial revolution was based on the book and concept that with enough money you can shape the world to your liking.
Not by having the money, but by draining the money from those lower in the foodchain.
What once was a stable thing for most countries turned into something we use a good to trade - currency.

A man named Klaus Schwab made a great career in economic and quickly advance to the more global scale of things.
Giving lots of seminars and vital business tips that helped many of our biggest companies since the late 70's / early 80's.
He always had platforms where "buddies" came together.
Today this playgorund is called the WEF - World Economic Forum.
If you managed to get hold of a member list you have hard time not to find any major company you can think of on the list.
By pure coincidence we saw a huge shift in the stock markets just weeks before Wuhan happened.
A shift partially orchestrated by the WEF and their "advise" on future investment market changes.
Right when the first wave hit the globe their website had a now famous quote and statement : "The pandemic is a great opportunity!"
From that day on we could see massive plans unfolding quickly on their wesite and in corresponging businesses.....
Just look how quickly our fast food chains adapted and managed to stay open ;)
Combined wit the old book you almost read through the pandemic like you re-watch an old movie from the 80 that you mostly failed to remember already.
Suddenly every scene brings back memories and you are right in the story ;)
Downunder35m

Post by Downunder35m »

Still not enough - you still think I am making things up ? :(

Well then, let's look a bit more closely onto China....
Right now we are desperate to prepare for a war with them...

But if Klaus Schwab was already such an influence back in the early days?
Remember Tweety?
Not the yellow one!
I mean the president with the same nickname ;)

We all know and remember what happened and changed in the world when he turned president.
Basically the shining example of how to be extremely successful in your business - and an early on member of the WEF.
Back then they had a slightly different name though.
A man not only knowing the old book but also the WEF inside and out ;)
We know how he "dislikes" China.
But why exactly?

The "road and rail" project is something declared new by the western world.
Declared once China began to use this approach to influence more wealthy governments, like here in AU.
Provide big projects and improvements for drit cheap in return for "favours".
Worked fine since the early 80's in africa and gave the support from many nations down there when it came to those vital things requiring the support of international things like the UN....
Tweety had extrely good relationships with China, businesses listed and operating in China.
Then he got greedy and started to complain how "bad" his deals and financial excemptions are....
Like still today he went from one extreme to the other instantly.
Removing all his business from China, transfering all his money from Chinese accounts into tax free alternatives and started his private revenge against China.
He gave speeches and even wrote to business papers in regards to "China stealin our money".

A hard claim and it was controversial to say the least...
We went into our digital age and learned how we can build things with robotis faster and better than humans ever could.
But we still needed more and more and more humans to prevent boring and repetive tasks or all those things we no longer wanted to do ourself.
Money became an issue and outsourcing was invented.
Do the production, (child) labour and enven the costly call center stuff in a country providing it much cheaper.
India took the call centers, China became our global favourite to produce for cheap so we can maximise profits.
But they learned quickly and started to not just produce our stuff by to also produce their own.
Easy with no existing coprights of any working kind...
Unlike most countries though China started very early on to refuse their own currency.
It is a rule that whenever you seel outside China that only international currency is accepted - prefably US Dollar.
The same started for production once our digital times really took of.
You want something made in China meant you had to pay in Dollars....
It is estimated that China removed a few hundred trillion US Dollar since the early 80's this way.
They don't invest with US curency, they pefer to keep it.

When China became too independent the western world started to realise that China is soon overtaking them in their own fields and areas of expertise.
Just look how quickly they went from wanting a space station to actually having one...
China is no threat in terms of attacking anything not close to their disputed sea borders.
The real threat and reason for pushing for a war is simple.
If China would want a REAL war they would be dumb.
It costs and awful lot, means severe casultiy rates on all sides and won't really bring China forward.
They would stand still at best - for many decades to come.
BUT....
If they would DUMP their stockpile of US currency onto the open market the US would face bancupcy within two weeks.
Since most of the big world operates on US currency the aftermath of such a dump would affect all western countires but would leave China unaffaceted ad with a currency suddenly dominating the global market.
And still they will only take the currency of the next strongest country to defeat without ever going to war....